THE FIRST STEPS FOR PLANNING A DESTINATION WEDDING

So you have just got engaged and decided on a destination wedding in Thailand.  What are the next steps?  You probably have so many questions, many of which you haven’t even considered yet.  You have checked the internet and there are so many wedding planners, how do you choose?

Well, we at Unique Wedding and Events have put together a catalog to outline in more detail about me, a sample of my suppliers and what you may need and also location and venues we work with.  We have also outlined the services I provide and a sample of past clients thoughts and testimonials to help you and get an idea of how happy they were. 



Our catalog has a lot of information but I hope it answers around 90% of your questions but don’t worry I will spend the time and answer each and every question you have.  As I said in my catalog, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

It’s a tricky process choosing a planner but its important you feel comfortable with the planner you choose and build a trusting relationship as your planner is going to be a big part of the lead up to your wedding and on the big day.  I am not only here as a client / business relationship, I am also here as a friend to share any concerns, fears and worries you may have. I am here to guide you all the way through and on the day and also be there for your family and friends and any questions they may have.

Olena seeing her reception set up for the first time



My catalog aims to give you a personal insight into a well-established, experienced planner who has over 10 years’ experience in Thailand and has probably seen and experienced every situation and handled them with ease. We are not part of a company who has to meet certain profit levels and I am not an employee who may decide to leave for a better job.  This is my company, my passion and my dream and I am here for you, every step of the way to exceed your expectations, meet or better your budget and bring your dreams to reality.  Your wedding, uniquely planned for you. 

Request your copy  



Comments